Kitchen extraction, ventilation and deep cleaning service in Argyll and Bute and throughout Scotland
At VentPro we feel its extremely important to listen to our clients and take on board all feedback. This allows us to focus and adapt our service to ensure the our very high standards are consistently met and exceeded.
Here is what some of our existing clients had to say in response to their TR/19 extraction clean.
Ronnie Jackman- General Manager, Shearings Hotels
- "Ventpro did work for us on our kitchen ventilation that was due for cleaning. The initial survey was in-depth and informative. The technicians gave excellent advice and a structured plan of how they would like to do the work involved.The quote received was competitive and covered the scope of works well. During the works Gavin and his team worked excellently and tailored their works around our awkward schedule and minimised disruption immensely. They went the extra mile to ensure the job was done to a high and professional standard,even returning afterwards to offer further advice and check on any remedial works carried out. I have no worries recommending them and will be using them again in the future"
Liam Murphy - Executive Chef, Portavadie Estates, Argyll
"We were very happy with the results of the recent kitchen extraction works carried out by VentPro. All of our kitchens were left spotless, which is unlike any company we have encountered before. They obviously take pride in what they do."
Archie Maclellan - Proprietor, The Creggans Inn, Argyll
- "I am delighted with the kitchen canopy work recently carried out by VentPro. Their professionalism, knowledge and integrity means I will certainly use them again."
Dave Wall - Proprietor, The Oystercatcher, Otter Ferry
- "Ventpro went above and beyond for the long overdue cleaning of our extraction system, installing access hatches, hand scraping the entire system and having to work twice as long as they expected. They worked after service hours as not to inconvenience us and left the place spotless. Honestly can't recommend the service provided enough."
Milan Nikolic- Director, La Barca, Riverbank, Logie Baird, Padrone and Cattle and Creel
- "I found Gavin Clelland of VentPro very professional. The speed and quality of service VentPro delivered was impeccable. Even when we found a problem with design of extractor fans, VentPro quickly resolved the issue. Being confident in the professional commitment and level of service i will always contract VentPro and would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone."
John Martin - Owner , Poppies Hotel and Restaurant , Callander
- "We used Vent Pro for the first time this year to do our full Kitchen and ventilation deep clean. Prompt, efficient, hard working team produced one of the best cleans we have had. Would thoroughly recommend them. Will be back next year."
Recommended cleaning frequency for commercial kitchen extraction and ventilation systems:
Heavy use: 12 - 16 hours per day = 3 monthly clean
Medium use: 6 - 12 hours per day = 6 monthly clean
Light use: 2 - 6 hours per day = 12 monthly clean